Units sold individually Buy 2 and get a free case! Specifications: Model: US18650VTC4 Size: 18650 Style: Flat Top Nominal Capacity: 2100mAh Max Di...View full details
18650 Lithium Ion Battery Online
Buy 18650 Rechargeable Battery With Absolute Ease
Keeping powerful batteries handy can be a huge relief. Enjoy high-performance and popular 18650 lithium ion batteries.Read More
Free shipping on all orders of $100+
Worldwide Supplier: We deliver to various international countries including the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan and many other countries in the world.
Standard Delivery Information:
- 1-2 business days ( small orders)
- 2-4 weeks but may take a month to some international destinations.
- Easy returns are applicable on products with original tags/package and notified within 10 days of the delivery date.
What Makes 18650 Li-Ion Battery Desirable For Vaping?
- A versatile option for vapers
- Compact and smart packaging
- Provide long runtimes
- Easy to plug in
- Safe to charge vaping device anytime and anywhere
- Eliminates the need of packing spare batteries or chargers every time you move out of the house/office
Key Factors To Consider While Buying Vape Battery Online
There is absolutely no dearth of information online on vaping batteries. Do not make a hasty decision and instead go through some of the compelling factors that help you make a good choice:
- Nominal Capacity: Measured in Milliamp Hours (mAh) such as 3500mAH, 3000mAh etc. High capacity batteries can easily survive for a couple of days before you plug in for recharging. The load will be equally divided if more than one battery is used in your vaping mod.
- Current: It’s in an inverse relation with the capacity of your battery. Simply, battery with high current rating releases more vapor but will discharge rapidly and needs frequent charging. You can recognize it as 20A, 25R, or 30A.
- Nominal Voltage: Its an average value around which your the battery delivers the best performance.
- Be wary when you’re charging 18650 Li Ion cells or batteries. Do not let the cells discharge below 3.2V and charge above 4.25 V for prolonged safe use. Excessive heat generated can cause chemical leak or may burn the device.
- Avoid poorly wrapped 18650 batteries
- No to random local brands. Remember, safety is paramount for vapers. Do not buy any 18650 rechargeable battery just to cut corners and pocket some bucks.
Read our tips and tricks to keep your vape batteries in their best condition.Read Less
Units sold individually Buy 2 and get a free case! Specifications: Model: INR18650-HG2 Size: 18650 Style: Flat Top Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh Max D...View full details$5.20| /
Units sold individually Buy 2 and get a free case! Specifications: Model: INR-18650-P26A (P26A) Size: 18650 Style: Flat Top Protected: NO, UNPROTE...View full details$6.65| /
Original Price $8.55Current Price $7.75| /
Units sold individually Buy 2 and get a free case! Specifications: Model: US18650VTC5A Size: 18650 Style: Flat Top Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh Max ...View full detailsOriginal Price $8.55Current Price $7.75| /Sold out
Units sold individually Buy 2 and get a free case! Specifications: Model: US18650VTC6 Size: 18650 Style: Flat Top Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh 15A ...View full details$7.99| /